UGro Slab is a flexible grow bag, holding a 1,6 kg block of dehydrated coconut substrate.
The bag has been treated in order to achieve an excellent UV stability.
With 10 litres of water it yields 15 litres of high quality cocopeat. Suitable for indoor and outdoor use. Perfect for permanent and long-term crops.
UGro Slab is washed with soft water, buffered and conserves natural trichodermas.
Cut plant holes in the upper part and draining holes at the base of Slab. Then, saturate it with 10 L of water 48 hours prior to planting.
UGro offers two types of structures with their coco, UGro Standard and UGro Mix3, created for all types of cultures and with no variation in its quality.
Both structures have a low EC level and a buffer effect that helps achieve an optimal absorption while keeping the pH stable.
UGro Standard structure:
- Made of cocopeat in small particles with a low percentage of fibres. It has excellent properties of air and water retention.
- Low watering frequency.
- Very high volumetric performance: 1kg of substrate can produce up to 15 litres of hydrated coco.
- Recommended for short-term/seasonal crops.
UGro Mix3 structure:
- Made of 40% of cocopeat, 30% of 10cm long fibres and 30% of chips of a maximum size of 2,5cm(1 inch). It has a lower water retention but a greater air retention, leading to better roots respiration.
- Higher watering frequency than the UGro Standard due to a better drainage and less water retention.
- Lower volumetric performance than the Standard structure: 1kg of substrate only produces 13 litres of hydrated coco.
- Long lifespan. It can be reused for a greater amount of cultures.
- Recommended for long-term/permanent crops.
Composition: 40% cocopeat, 30% fiber, 30% chips
EC (1:1,5): <0,6 mS/cm
Water holding capacity: 600%
Hydrated volume: 15 L = 4 gal
Net weight: 1,6kg