UGro Pot9 Rhiza is a flexible growing bag, holding a 900 gram block of dehydrated coconut substrate enriched with endomycorrhizae.
The bag has small punched holes in its base to facilitate drainage and it has been treated in order to achieve an excellent UV stability.
With 6 litres of water, it yields up to 9 litres of high quality cocopeat. Suitable for indoor and outdoor use. Perfect for permanent and long-term crops.
UGro Pot9 Rhiza is washed with soft water, buffered and conserves natural trichodermas.
UGro Pot is not only convenient and saves you from buying flowerpots, but it is also designed to achieve the highest profitability.
Each bag has a specific size that allows to optimize the number of plants growing per square meter. For example, you can fit 49 units of Pot4 per 1m2 (7rows x 7bags) or 25 units of Pot9 (5×5)
The coir in UGro Pot9 Rhiza has been enriched with endomycorrhizas. Thanks to a symbiotic association with the roots, endomycorrhizal fungi can provide extra nutrients and moisture to the plants. They grow as thin filaments that penetrate cell walls, thus forming an extension of the plant's root system.
They also improve the plants ability to tolerate diseases and pests.
UGro offers two types of structures with their coco, UGro Standard and UGro Mix3, created for all types of cultures and with no variation in its quality.
Both structures have a low EC level and a buffer effect that helps achieve an optimal absorption while keeping the pH stable.
UGro Standard structure:
- Made of cocopeat in small particles with a low percentage of fibres. It has excellent properties of air and water retention.
- Low watering frequency.
- Very high volumetric performance: 1kg of substrate can produce up to 15 litres of hydrated coco.
- Recommended for short-term/seasonal crops.
UGro Mix3 structure:
- Made of 40% of cocopeat, 30% of 10cm long fibres and 30% of chips of a maximum size of 2,5cm(1 inch). It has a lower water retention but a greater air retention, leading to better roots respiration.
- Higher watering frequency than the UGro Standard due to a better drainage and less water retention.
- Lower volumetric performance than the Standard structure: 1kg of substrate only produces 13 litres of hydrated coco.
- Long lifespan. It can be reused for a greater amount of cultures.
- Recommended for long-term/permanent crops.
Composition: 40% cocopeat, 30% fiber, 30% chips, endomycorrhizae
EC (1:1,5): <0,6 mS/cm
Water holding capacity: 600%
Hydrated volume: 9 L = 2.4 gal
Net weight: 900g