UGro XL is a 5 kg block of pressed and dehydrated cocopeat with a low percentage of fibres.
Its big size makes XL a money-saving solution.
With 28 litres of water it yields up to 70 litres of high quality cocopeat.
It is suitable for all types of cultures, outdoors and indoors. Perfect for short-term and seasonal crops.
All UGro products are buffered. They have been treated with a solution in order to reduce the Potassium and Sodium levels. This ensures that the fertilizer you will use is directly available to your plants.
UGro Coco XL is washed with soft water, buffered and conserves natural trichodermas.
UGro offers two types of structures with their coco, UGro Standard and UGro Mix3, created for all types of cultures and with no variation in its quality.
Both structures have a low EC level and a buffer effect that helps achieve an optimal absorption while keeping the pH stable.
UGro Standard structure:
- Made of cocopeat in small particles with a low percentage of fibres. It has excellent properties of air and water retention.
- Low watering frequency.
- Very high volumetric performance: 1kg of substrate can produce up to 15 litres of hydrated coco.
- Recommended for short-term/seasonal crops.
UGro Mix3 structure:
- Made of 40% of cocopeat, 30% of 10cm long fibres and 30% of chips of a maximum size of 2,5cm(1 inch). It has a lower water retention but a greater air retention, leading to better roots respiration.
- Higher watering frequency than the UGro Standard due to a better drainage and less water retention.
- Lower volumetric performance than the Standard structure: 1kg of substrate only produces 13 litres of hydrated coco.
- Long lifespan. It can be reused for a greater amount of cultures.
- Recommended for long-term/permanent crops.
EC (1:1,5): <0,6 mS/cm
Volume: 70 L = 18.5 ga
Net weight: 5 kg
Water holding capacity: 910%