It’s a HomeBox® premium quality grow tent—just in miniature form!
Now everyone can find the space for an indoor growing project of their own thanks to the HomeBox® Evolution Q30—the smallest of the HomeBox® Evolution range.
Measuring just 30 x 30 x 60 cm, it can be easily illuminated with a low wattage LED or compact fluorescent lighting fixture.
It’s PAR+ super reflective lining allows growers to cre-ate an intensely lit growing area without the excessive heat issues. Perfect for the corner of even the smallest bedroom, kitchen or office, growers can enjoy year-round productivity with this super-discrete and compact grow tent.
OmniFlow Directable Air Vents
The unique, rounded OmniFlow air vents give growers an extra level of control to fine-tune their growing environment. OmniFlow air vents are the most easy to seal, passive intakes on the market – no more fussing with Velcro. They allow growers to actively direct incoming fresh air to exactly where it’s needed–usually between the plant canopy and the grow light – for maximum benefit to the crop.
Unbeatable Bug Protection
All HomeBox® Evolution grow tents are fitted with protective integral MicroMesh covers on all air vents. The vent covers are completely removable or fixable on the inside or the outside of the tent. The enhanced MicroMesh material measures just 700 microns giving growers maximum protection and peace of mind.
Create a light-proof seal without the need for additional flaps and Velcro. Total-Blackout Zippers feature an enhanced HomeBox® Evolution zip-pull.
The unique new design allows all zips to be fully operated using just one hand with no threading required making getting in and out of your garden easier than ever.
Assembled size: 30 x 30 x 60 cm
Grow space: 0.09 m2
* High-tech German design and engineering
* Rugged, plant-safe materials ensures long working life
* Seamless no-trip entry
* All parts are replaceable
* Removable, water-resistant flooring
* Inlet and outlet tubes: + 100mm : 1x Roof, 1x 150mm OmniFlow air vent on the Backside
* 700-micron MicroMesh bug-screen
* Tough canvas outer shell
* PAR+ super reflective lining promotes faster growth
and higher yields
* Metal structure 16mm, strong precision plastic corners
* Once closed, unit is entirely sealed and virtually light proof
* Total-Blackout Zippers - no need for Velcro flaps