Flawless Finish is a flush/ end phase product that help you get rid of residues and such from the nutrients you have been using.
* Flawless Finish contains a broad range of ingredients known as “chelates.”
* Chelates are like chemical “claws” that can grasp other materials, such as individual nutrients, and bind to them.
* During the course of the six-hour Flawless Finish cleansing, the formula’s proprietary, exceptionally broad range of chelates removes excess nutrient salts, heavy metals and pollutants from your plants’ roots and their root zone.
* Some of the chelates enter your plants and create a downward mobility of excess salts that exit your plants and are washed into the Flawless Finish/water solution.
* After the Flawless Finish/water mixture has done its job, you remove all that water from your reservoir and refill your reservoir with fresh water.
* Inside your plants, from the time of flushing until harvest time, your plants are consuming on-board nutrients and otherwise purging themselves of unwanted residues.
* By the time you harvest, your plants will be free of at least 85% of the stored materials they held before flushing.